Sutherland Freshers Recruitment 2020|Software Developer Position |BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Sutherland Freshers Recruitment 2020:As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences.
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services offering an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle.
Sutherland Freshers Recruitment 2020:
Associate Professional – Software Developer
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Degree Needed: BE/BTech/ME/MTechJob Description:
- Sutherland is seeking a Software Developer who plays an active role in the end-to-end phases of software Development Lifecycle. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Software Developer in this role get to: Developing and testing software and maintain a software product or family of products/solution: Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
- As a software engineer, the candidate should design and code: Complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- He/She should evaluate impact of software performance: And recommend changes to software design team. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and
Written format and assist: In strategic research and design as directed.
- Participate in plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Develop and execute customer focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .Net framework:
- CLR & Assemblies
- Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- Good foundation on Design Patterns
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Sutherland Freshers Recruitment 2020:
TO Apply: Click here