- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
TAFE Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech| Chennai/ Coimbatore/ Bangalore
TAFE Recruitment 2021:Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is a part of the Chennai based Amalgamations group , a US$ 1 Billion light engineering group with diverse interests in Tractors and their aggregates, Diesel Engine, Automobile Components, Engineering Tools, Paints, Plantations etc.
TAFE Recruitment 2021 :
TAFE produces tractors in the 25 to 90 HP range in a variety of models. TAFE acquired Eicher Tractor business in June 2005 through a wholly owned subsidiary, viz., TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL). TAFE is an ISO 9000 certified company that believes that quality is not something that is inspected or input into a product. To meet the increasing market demand and export requirement, TAFE is augmenting its production levels at all its manufacturing facilities.
TAFE Recruitment 2021:
- Salary – Best In Industry
- Qualifications :BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Metallurgy Engineering
- Job Description :
- Ensuring incoming parts / first samples with respect to metallurgical parameters specified in the drawing.
- Conducting failure analysis on warranty return parts.
- Auditing heat treatment sources, casting / forging suppliers to ensure process adherence.
- Calibration of Metallurgical lab equipments.
- Verifying cleanliness level of incoming heavy casting parts, small castings parts, CFM parts, pipelines by doing the Millipore testing
- Knowledge on shelf life preservation and Audit for shelf life parts
- Containment action initiative and CAPA monitoring on failure parts
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Metallurgy / Materials Science Engineering with 2 – 5 years of experience in Tractor / Automobile Industry / Auto Ancillaries.
- Candidate should be familiar with Characterization of Metallic Materials. Good knowledge on Steel manufacturing technology, Heat treatment and Foundry practices is required. Knowledge on non-metals and surface finishing techniques will be added advantage. Should be familiar with Metallurgy lab equipments usage and failure analysis.
How To Apply For TAFE Recruitment 2021:
To Apply :Click Here