Tata Communications Fresher Recruitment 2021 |0-2 Years|BE/ME/M.SC/B.SC- any graduate|Chennai|Techjobs360.com.
Tata Communications Fresher Recruitment 2021: Tata communications hiring Jr. Customer Service Executive – Provisioning & Configuration Management, for the Chennai, India location. Any graduate with no prior experience can apply. For more details regarding Tata Communications Fresher Recruitment 2021 read further .
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group.
Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres (310,000 mi) of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres (130,000 mi) of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.It provides network services and software-defined network platforms, such as Ethernet, SD-WAN, content delivery networks (CDNs), the internet, Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), and private lines. It has more than 400 points of presence (PoPs) with data centre and co-location in 44 sites.
Tata Communications is headquartered in Pune and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. It also holds a stake on its Sri Lankan subsidiaries, Tata Communications Lanka.
The company is listed as one of AON Hewitt’s Best Employers in India for 2017
Tata Communications Fresher Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Jr. Customer Service Executive – Provisioning & Configuration Management|
|Qualification||Any degree/Diploma/MBA/MCA/BE/M. Tech|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA -any graduate with experience of 0-2 years .
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Provisioning and Configuration Management or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures. The operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under the direct supervision.
- Oversee and drive back-office provisioning of service delivery including onnet feasibility, access networks, and customer order provisioning.
- Drive system and process improvement projects to ensure timely and cost-effective provisioning of orders in ILD, NLD, and MAN networks. Ensure availability of inventory of network systems and bandwidth in provisioning on networks.
- Analyze the need for capacity augmentation/ optimization to address capacity crunch in networks.
- Plans organize and direct all operations with respect to installation support, network service, and major moves.
- Identify and lead an implementation for any new network updates.
- Responsible for the configuration of telecom infrastructure and/or network components to meet design specifications.
- Manage and monitor the planning and delivery of orders in terms of configuration management.
- Guide and monitor team to design the network to ensure the customer connectivity in the agreed time and supervise hand over to the project implementation team.
- Drive change management initiatives, make change requests and monitor change processes and IT initiatives within to ensure delivering a tested active service layer to the customer on time at optimal costs to the organization and drive continuous improvement.
- Diagnoses troubleshoot and resolves problems, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Provides technical expertise, business planning, and workflow management for ensuring smooth integration of network and system solutions/network improvement.
- Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet specifications.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Tata Communications Fresher Recruitment 2021:
TO Apply: Click Here