- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021 | Technical Associate | BTech or Diploma | Apply Online
Tata Communications Off Campus: Tata Communications has to recruit candidates for Technical Associate positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are completed in BTech or Diploma Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Tata Communications company you can use this recruitment.
Tata Communications Off Campus:Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network
Tata Communications Off Campus:
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Education: B.TECH OR Diploma
- Experience:0-5 years
- Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure.
- Discuss customer requirement, feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution and service schedules with Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
- The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery and customer lifecycle management.
- Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutioning to drive standardization of repeat solutioning to ensure reduction in operational cost.
- Also prepares plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues.
- Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of operating system, provisioning, network configuration etc. and monitor implementation success.
Job Qualification :
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Apply Link: Click Here