- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Tata Communications Off Campus | Service Assurance|Hyderabad
Tata Communications Off Campus :Tata Communications hiring candidates for the role of Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance,for Hyderabad, India location .
Tata Communications Off Campus:
|Job Role||Jr. Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||BE/Btech IT, Bsc/Msc,MCA/BCA|
|Experience||Freshers/Exp (1-3 Years)|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Service Assurance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- The operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance, and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs. Manage the Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades, and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs. Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last-mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitors network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to the transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different services and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc.
- Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities, and Change Management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance. Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Oracle||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Mount blue||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here