Tata Steel Pan India Off Campus Drive 2022 for Engineer Trainee| B.E/B.Tech
Tata steel pan India off campus drive 2022 .Tata steel has invited freshers from any batch to apply for their off campus drive .Last date is 10th April and these opportunities ,eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned below.
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Job location||Pan India|
|Last date||10th April 2022|
Following streams of engineering are applicable .
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics e) Mechanical
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Geoinformatics / Remote Sensing/GIS
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M Sc in the following discipline:
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B.Sc (Engg) /MSc Geology Examination.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha.
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000 – per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium based on COVID scenario
Aspiring Engineers Program 2022-Program Details:
Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
How to apply for Tata Steel Pan India Off Campus Drive 2022 for Engineer Trainee?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 10 April 2022.For more free job alerts -subscribe to our pish notifications and telegram channel were you could receive instant notifications.
More Details: Click here
Apply now : Click here
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||Across India||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||Click here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Click here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click here|
|Infosys||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN