Tata Technologies Off Campus Hiring Freshers in Bangalore & Pune for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Tata Technologies Off Campus:
Tata Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)-Mechanical for the Bangalore & Pune locations. The complete details about Tata Technologies Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
- Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)-Mechanical
- Job Locations:- Bangalore & Pune
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Experience:- 0 – 0 Years
- BE/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge / Experience: 0 to 6 months(More than 6 months Exp is not allowed)
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
- Engineering knowledge of defined component(s) / system(s) design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- 2021/2022 Passout Batch Only
- Excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels,
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
This position is responsible for the creation of CATIA CAD geometry and Drawings in support of various chassis projects. You will have responsibility for:
- Very highly skilled to Carry out 3D modelling, 2D drawings, assembly in Catia-V5 (Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.)
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination.
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues.
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
other off campus jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN