TCS All India off campus 2020|NQT 2020|Recruitment 2020| B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma|Techjobs360.com
About the Test :
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2020: TCS Recruitment 2020 – TCS off campus scheduled to hire software Engineers for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/any degree graduates through out India . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.There are 2 links to be applied for TCS off campus 2020.Be careful to apply for both the links.
TCS All India off campus 2020:
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch can also try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 October 2020|
|Test Date||24th/25th/26th October 2020|
About TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s largest IT services provider. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalisation, and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalisation stood at ₹6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern: The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five Topics:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Cognizant Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Oracle Hyderabad 2018-2019 Click here CGI Hyderabad 2018-2019 Click here Capgemini Across India 2018-2020 Click here Honey Well Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here TCS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Dxc Technology Hyderabad 2017-2020 Click here Nokia Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here HP Bangalore 2017-2020 Click here Microsoft Across India 2018-2020 Click here
How to Apply for TCS All India off campus 2020:
TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021 Application Process: STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website.
Registration link: click here.
1.Steps in getting a Job offer:
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings.
2.For More Details & Apply: Click here
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
To apply TCS through NQT:
Points to note:
- If you do not have CT/DT reference ID, please click on “Register Now”, choose “IT” and proceed as appropriate.
- If you already have a CT/DT reference ID then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission
- you would be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
- Update your NQT Registration Number obtained in Step 1 and click on Apply.
- To confirm your application status for TCS Campus Hiring – Navigate to the ‘Track Your Application’ tab on the Next Step Portal, the status displayed should be “Applied for drive”