TCS All India off campus 2020|Recruitment 2020| B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma|Techjobs360.com
About the Test :
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2020: TCS Recruitment 2020 – TCS off campus scheduled to hire software Engineers for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/any degree graduates through out India . The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.There are 2 links to be applied for TCS off campus 2020.Be careful to apply for both the links.
TCS All India off campus :
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch can also try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
About TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE: Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s largest IT services provider. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalisation, and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalisation stood at ₹6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience.
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern: The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five Topics:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for TCS All India off campus :
TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021 Application Process: STEP 1: Register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT) website.
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN