- 1 TCS Next Step Registration 2020| Freshers Graduates|Apply Soon|B.E / B.Tech|M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc|INR 3.53 LPA
- 3 TCS NextStep Eligibility 2020:
- 3.1 How to Apply TCS NextStep 2020?
- 3.2 TCS NextStep FAQ’S:
- 3.2.1 Q1. Where can I register for the TCS Off Campus Drive?
- 3.2.2 Q2. If I already have a CT or a DT number, do I need to register again?
- 3.2.3 Q3. Q. Can I make changes to my profile at Nextstep Portal?
- 3.2.4 Q4. I want to change my Test Location. Where can I do so?
- 3.2.5 Q5.When will I receive my hall ticket?
- 3.2.6 Q6. Where can I check my Hall Ticket?
- 3.2.7 Q7. How will we get the results of the Off Campus Test?
- 3.3 Share this:
TCS Next Step Registration 2020| Freshers Graduates|Apply Soon|B.E / B.Tech|M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc|INR 3.53 LPA
TCS NextStep is an Exclusive web portal for entry level graduates( who finished their graduation in recent years) to get the job in TCS. Candidates who interested join in Tata Consultancy Services through on campus/off campus they need to register themselves in the Nextstep TCS website.TCS will send invite once the recruitment drive scheduled. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Candidates can also apply Challenge Drive for Final year B.Sc/BCA/BCS graduates
Recent Update: TCS off campus for 2018/2019 batch B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates already over. But still, they can register in the next step portal. If any upcoming drives for them they will inform through E-Mail.TCS Off Campus for 2020 batch will start soon. Candidates can apply this drive by submitting their profile in TCS NextStep portal.
TCS NextStep Eligibility 2020:
TCS NextStep portal two types of industries for graduates depend on their academic degree. There are two sections TCS Registration available in the TCS NextStep portal. They are IT-Information Technology for Engineering/MCA/Arts/Science & Diploma graduates and BPS-Business Process Service for MBA graduates. Please note that you can register with us under only one category and registering in the incorrect category may lead you to repeat the entire registration process. The detailed eligibility criteria for NextStep TCS are given below.
TCS Registration Eligibility for IT-Information Technology:
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR)
MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
|Percentage||60 % and above in Class X,XII,UG & PG|
|Backlogs||No Pending Backlogs|
|Break/Gap allowed:||up to 24 months for the valid reason only|
|Experience allowed||upto 3 Years|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc
|Job Location||Across India|
Branches/Discipline Allowed in Engineering:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
TCS Registration Eligibility for BPS -Business Process Services:
|Specialisation||Operations,Finance,Marketing,IT & Systems,HR|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Academic Criteria||60 % throughout (Xth to Degree)|
|Education Gap||up to two years allowed|
|Backlogs||Backlogs not allowed|
|Job Location||Across India|
How to Apply TCS NextStep 2020?
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs
Step 1: Visit https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/ and Click on “Register Now” (Use Desktop or Next step TCS Android App)
Step 2: Choose your Industry IT or BPS (Before choosing industry kindly read above criteria if you registered wrongly need to reapply again)https://aaa8521dba2e85416e8cca0dfc6150aa.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
Step 3: Choose your Application Type On Campus(CT) or Off Campus(DT)-If not asked to skip this step(If not asked skip this step)
Step 4: Enter your primary details like college name, degree, E-Mail Id and Mobile number and submit.After submitting your CT/DT Reference ID and password sent to your E-Mail ID
Step 5: Click on continue and provide your password and log in.
Step 6: In the left side, menu bar click on “Application Form” and submit Personal, Academic and Experience Details( In this step you need to upload your recent passport size photo and resume; Format allowed: Jpg, jpeg(Photo) ; .doc/.docx/.rtf/.txt(Resume) )
Step 7: After submitting the Application Form Download the system generated application form.(Kindly save it for future reference)
If you get confused in any one of the step kindly check step by step TCS NextStep registration procedure:
Track TCS Application: Now you can check your application by just clicking on “Track My Application”
TCS On Campus: For TCS on campus selection process candidates need to carry the print out of the above application form.Candidates should meet the below-specified age criteria at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
TCS Off Campus: Once scheduled you will get the notification to you E-Mail id registered with TCS Next Step portal.If you get notification kindly login to TCS portal and choose your online test location and apply for off campus. For Off Campus also you need to carry Application form and Resume on the selection date. Please make correct details before applying off campus because once you applied for off campus you not able to edit your details)
When TCS Off Campus for 2019 Batch?
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2019 batch may be scheduled soon depend upon their requirement
TCS NextStep Mobile App:
TCS NextStep has an exclusive app in google play store. Candidates can use this app for submitting the online application, Track your application status, TCS Campus Commune. The app features are listed below in the image.
To Download TCS NextStep Android App: Click here
TCS NextStep App also available for Apple iOS devices. Candidates can download this app from Apple iTunes website/App Store.
TCS iOS App Link For TCS Next Step Registration Click here
TCS Next Step App Features:
- Receive real-time notifications about various events, quizzes, coding competitions along with your application Status.
- Get all the information about TCS in News through TCS Buzz.
- Track your Application in a Timeline format, with a history of all actions taken along with upcoming action to perform.
- Receive and download Hall-Tickets for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Processes, and choose your preferred location of the test (Applicable for Candidates appearing as Off Campus Candidates).
- View and Download your Offer Letter, Joining Letters, choose your preferred Stream of work and City in which you wish to work.
- View your downloaded documents at any time.
- Connect and Collaborate in various forums and communities with Candidates from across the country and beyond on Campus Commune, now on your mobile.
- Reach out to us through calls and e-mails on our TCS helpline by a simple touch on the screen, regarding all your Application and recruitment related queries.
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
TCS NextStep FAQ’S:
Q1. Where can I register for the TCS Off Campus Drive?
Ans: To Register Off Campus Drive register yourself at https://nextstep.tcs.com -> Register now –> select “IT”–>Apply.After successful completion of the Registration and Application form Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’.
Q2. If I already have a CT or a DT number, do I need to register again?
Ans: If you already have a CT or a DT reference number, you can continue with the same number at TCS Next STep portal. You need not create your profile again
Q3. Q. Can I make changes to my profile at Nextstep Portal?
Ans: Yes.You can make changes by clicking edit application form exept Name, Date of Birth, Title, Address, Email ID, Telephone Number.
Q4. I want to change my Test Location. Where can I do so?
Ans: You need to update the Nearest Test location (Personal Details section) while updating your Application form. You can make changes to the Nearest Test Location until your profile status is “Application Received”. You can validate the nearest Test Location while Applying for Drive. Once the test location has been selected by you, it cannot be changed if your Hall Ticket has already been generated.
Q5.When will I receive my hall ticket?
You receive hall ticket after ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’.
Q6. Where can I check my Hall Ticket?
Ans: You will need to access and download your Hall ticket from your profile in Next Step portal.
Q7. How will we get the results of the Off Campus Test?
Ans: The Results of the Off Campus Test will be sent by email to your registered email id.
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN