TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 | IT Trainee | B.Sc, BCA, B.Voc | Freshers | Apply Online|Across India
TCS Off Campus Drive :Tata Consultancy Limited Services has to recruit candidates for IT Trainee positios through off campus in Across India. The candidates who are completed in B.Sc, BCA, B.Voc Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Tata Consultancy Limited Services company you can use this recruitment
TCS Off Campus Drive:
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
TCS Off Campus Drive:
- Position: IT Trainee
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Across India
- We would like to highlight that students who perform exceptionally well during our selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite –TCS’s unique “Science to Software” an initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies and opens up a full-fledged global IT career.
- Job Qualification:
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc / BCA /BCS / B.Voc – 2021, 2020, 2019 YOP
- (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths)
% Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / B.Sc / BCA/ BCS / B.Voc (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
Backlog Criteria for 2021 YOP – Only 1 Active Backlog shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process(to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
- Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Trainee Apprentice through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN