TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021|Across India|Engg/Science graduates| 2019 Batch-2020 Batch|Last date:27th FEB
TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2021/About TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021:
TCS Off Campus Hiring is exclusively for B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from Year of Passing – 2019 and 2020.
This hiring is your gateway to a hub of fulfilling career in emerging and trending technologies with a global IT leader. TCS is your ideal launchpad to a soaring career that catalyses the growth and transformation journey.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 scheduled through National Qualifier Test (NQT) for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2019 & 2020 batch graduates across the country.
It is the free common tests similar to elitmus, AMCAT offered by TCS.The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS NQT 2021 is given below
TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2021:
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test Special Edition (NQT)|
|Batch||(2019/2020) Batch )|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 February 2021|
|Test Date||10TH March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2021:
- Full Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(All branches)
- 2019 & 2020 batch only
- % Criteria – CGPA of 6 or 60% throughout Academics
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional).
For TCS NQT detailed syllabus & exam pattern: Click here.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
It is mandatory for students who are interested to apply for TCS Off Campus to register on the below links.
- Step 1: NQT Registration: Registration is mandatory for TCS National Qualifier Test: Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
- Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration: Registration is mandatory for TCS Interviews. Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Step 3: You are required to register under IT section of TCS.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
FAQ:Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Companies that Acknowledge TCS NQT
- Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- Equifax & Many More.
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT-National Qualifier Test 2021/
About TCS Off Campus Hiring 2021:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user. OR
- : Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
REGISTRATION END DATE
Limited Registrations. Closes on or before 27th February, 2021.
TEST DATE-10th March 2021