Tech Mahindra Off campus Hiring 2020 | 3.25 LPA|Associate Software Engineer|Bangalore|BE/B.Tech
About the Company :
Tech Mahindra Off campus:Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 131,500+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 946 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).We are part of the Mahindra Group, a USD 20.7 billion federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities. It enjoys a leadership position in utility vehicles, information technology, financial services and vacation ownership in India and is the world’s largest tractor company, by volume. It also enjoys a strong presence in agribusiness, aerospace, commercial vehicles, components, defense, logistics, real estate, renewable energy, speedboats and steel, amongst other businesses. Headquartered in India, Mahindra employs over 2,40,000 people across 100 countries.
Tech Mahindra Off campus:
|Company Name:||Tech mahindra|
|Position:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0-3 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
– CCNA/CCNP certified
– Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
– Meticulous and organized approach to work
– Candidate should be comfortable for 2 years bond of 1 L.
– Under Graduate Qualification
– BE / B.Tech (E&TC, Communication)
– Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation)
– Graduation in 2018,2019, 2020
– Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Job Description :-
- As Associates software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients.
- You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
– Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
– Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
– Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
– Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
– Handle customer calls and responses
– Work independently when required
– Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
– Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
– Contribute to organization initiatives
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Honey Well||Bangalore||2018-2020||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
|Dxc Technology||Hyderabad||2017-2020||Click here|
|Microsoft||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off campus: