TeraData Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | Hyderabad|14LPA|BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA|Techjobs360.com.
TeraData Recruitment 2021: TeraData hiring freshers as Software Engineer job in Hyderabad. Candidates in BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA having 0 – 5 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
TeraData Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA|
|Hiring Location||Online Virtual Hiring (Home)|
|Salary||₹ 8,00,000 – ₹ 14,00,000 Per Annum|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
- Master’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) with 0 to 1 years of experience or
- Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) with 2 to 5 years of experience.
- You must be able to design, develop and document software by leveraging agile and CI/CD methodologies.
- Understand the existing code base and provide post production support.
- You are comfortable in a team environment that is highly collaborative and places strong emphasis on peer review.
- You are able to engineer applications and web services that can run in the cloud, on premise or in hybrid environments.
- You have a strong passion for developing incredibly simple yet highly functional API’s.
- You have familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and Mesos.
- You have familiarity with containerization technologies, specifically Docker.
- You are knowledgeable with open-source tools and technologies and can use / extend them wherever appropriate to develop solutions.
- You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are highly motivated, think creatively, and comfortable working in team-based environments .
- Must have experience programming in Java and/or Golang
- Must have experience with server-side and web-based development
- Must have strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Docker
- Familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Familiarity with RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MySQL etc
- Familiarity with Public Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCP. Private Cloud – VMWare
- Familiarity with Spring and Hibernate
- Building and leveraging CI/CD pipelines
- Build tools – Gradle, Maven, make
- Configuration management software experience a plus – Helm, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
How To Apply for TeraData Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.