Teradata Virtual freshers recruitment 2021|BTech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc|0-2 Years|Techjobs360.com
Teradata Virtual freshers recruitment 2021:Teradata is having recruitment for freshers (0-2 Years) at Hyderabad location.Candiates having BE/ME/MCA -CS/IT /related disciplines are eligible for this role.
Teradata is an enterprise software company that develops and sells database analytics software subscriptions.The company provides three main services: business analytics, cloud products, and consulting. It operates in North and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Teradata is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has additional major U.S. locations in Atlanta and San Francisco, where its data center research and development is housed. It is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol TDC.Victor Lund has served as the company’s president and chief executive officer since 2016.The company reported $2.3 billion in revenue, with a net income of $112 million, and 12,026 employees globally, as of March 7, 2019.
Teradata Virtual freshers recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- BTech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
- 0-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in Web application development.
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies
- Analyze and design complex features built as increments to existing products
- Collaborate closely with platform and UI engineers for end to end design of the features
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance of the application
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement
- Resolve Customer Incidents and Support Viewpoint Engineering team
- Experience with memory analysis and JVM tuning
- Experience with Relational databases – Teradata, Postgres
- Experience working with Microservices architecture and Docker
- Use of tools such as JIRA, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory in a CI/CD environment.
- Advanced programming skills in core Java, Hibernate/MyBatis
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting in concurrent, complex, clustered environments having huge data
- Experience with J2EE technologies and Spring framework
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Teradata Virtual freshers recruitment 2021 :
TO Apply: Click Here