Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | Any Degree | Apply Online
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021:Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally. It is one of the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide based on sales volume. The company’s focus is on developing analog chips and embedded processors, which account for more than 80% of its revenue. TI also produces TI digital light processing technology and education technology products including calculators, microcontrollers and multi-core processors. The company holds 45,000 patents worldwide as of 2016.
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021:Texas Instruments is schedule to hire QA Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Texas Instruments Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Company Name : Texas Instruments
- Job Position : Software Engineer
- Job Location : Bangalore, India
- Salary Package : As per Company Standards
- Job ID : 200004AX.
- Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- New graduate or up to 2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE / ECE
- Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
- C and C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with assembly language programming
- Solid understanding of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
- Preferred qualifications :
- • Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions • Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery • Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships • Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment • Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Preferred Qualifications :
- The ideal candidate also has one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience in embedded RTOS platforms
- Experience of scripting using Python
- Experience on software development tools like Git, Jira, static code analyzer tools.
- Quality conscious and able to develop and deploy unit, system and regression tests and automation test scripts.
- Experience working on Image processing and other algorithms
- Knowledge & experience in SW test & validation best practices
- Familiar of MISRA C guidelines
- Job Responsibilities :
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
How to Apply for Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2021:Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP. Apply Link: Click Here
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN