- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Textron Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore|Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering
Textron Recruitment 2021:Textron Inc. is not only one of the world’s best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $13.9 billion, and approximately 34,000 employees with facilities and presence worldwide, serving a diverse and global customer base.Textron Recruitment 2021:
- Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the Fortune 500 list of largest U.S. companies. Backed by an 80-year history of growth and innovation, Textron continues to set new standards of excellence in every market it serves.
Textron Recruitment 2021:
- Positions: Engineer I
- Experience: Experienced
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering.
- Job Description:-
- Incumbent will be responsible developing solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope. He/she has limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. Work is closely supervised. Incumbent should specific, detailed instructions to complete the task. Performs assignments designed to develop professional engineering work knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
- Authoring System Safety Reports including Aircraft and System Functional Hazard Assessments, Common Mode Analysis, and Zonal Safety Analysis.
- Assisting authors with Preliminary System Safety Assessments, and System Safety Assessments. This includes supporting FMEA, fault tree analysis, qualitative and quantitative analysis, etc.
- Developing process-based training, tools, and other opportunities for process automation.
- Assisting systems engineers in developing requirement for design and installation of equipment and systems. Assist systems design, and engineering teams in ensuring all aspects of development assurance are addressed including reviewing requirements documents, definition documents, and other supporting deliverables.
- Experience with drafting tools like CATIA V5/V6 is beneficial
- Strong skills in technical analysis for structures, components and systems.
- Previous experience with mechanical and/or electrical systems design is beneficial.
- Knowledge of the safety assessment processes outlined in AC 23.1309-1E SAE ARP 4761/4754A and the current and draft versions of AC 25.1309 is preferable.
- Experience with fault tree modeling tools such as Fault Tree+, Relex, and CAFTA is preferable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software application and working environment is preferable.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be able to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas with peers, management, and certification authorities
- Apply Link: Click Here