- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 | B.Com, BBA, BBM | Associate Content Specialist | Apply Online|Hyderabad
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021: Thomson Reuters has to recruit candidates for Associate Content Specialist positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are completed in B.Com, BBA, BBM Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Thomson Reuters company you can use this recruitment
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021:
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
|Job Role||Associate Content Specialist|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, BBM|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description :
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proof reading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
Job Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferably 0 to less than 2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up – preferred
- Good written and verbal Business English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking out new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts if required.