TISS Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer | Last Date: 20 June 2021
TISS Recruitment 2021 – The Tata Institute of Social Sciences has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Software Developer. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply for this post on or before on 20 June 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E / B.Tech / MCA / B.Com / M.Com . The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.35000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
TISS Recruitment 2021:: Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. In 1944, the institute was officially renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and in 1964, the Government of India declared TISS as deemed university under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
TISS Recruitment 2021:
TISS Recruitment 2021 for Software Developer:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.TECH / MCA / B.Com / M.Com|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Application Last Date||20 June 2021|
Software Developer (Java):
- B.E / B.TECH (Computer science / IT) / MCA / B.Com / M.Com with 60% aggregate mark and Knowledge of Software development.
- Candidates must have an experience in developing web based applications specifically using Java, Struts/Spring, postgresql / mysql. Experience of working with jsp,java script, jquery , CSS html and ajax
- Experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, CVS will be preferred. Experience in development of any accounting ERP applications (preferred)
- Software Developer – Rs.35,000/month
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for TISS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can send the copy of your Resume along with certificate copies in PDF format through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 20 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN