- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
TNTRB Recruitment 2021 | Special Teachers | 1598 Posts | Diploma/ Degree | Last Date: 25th April 2021
TNTRB Recruitment 2021 :The Teachers Recruitment Board was constituted in 1987 as an institution with the objective of selecting teachers with good ability and aptitude. The Board recruits teachers through various means depending upon the categories and orders issued by the Government on method to be adopted for recruitment.TNTRB Recruitment 2021 : The recruitment done by the Teachers Recruitment Board is very transparent as it applies the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) techniques of evaluation. Till now, 1,56,839 school and college teachers have been recruited.
TNTRB Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Special Teachers|
|Job Category||IT Job|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Craft Instructor(sewing) – A pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. A certificate in needle work and dress making (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade) /Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress makings issued by the Board of 10 Technical Education and Training, Chennai/Industrial School Certificate and Technical Teacher’s certificate.
- Art Master – A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Drawing and Painting of a recognised University in the State approved by UGC or its equivalent or Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of Annamalai University or A Diploma in Paintings or Commercial Arts or Modelling of the Government College of Arts and Crafts or Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in Free Hand Outline and Model Drawing or Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate issued by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram; and Technical Teachers Certificate; (or) A Diploma in Fine Arts, awarded by the Director of Technical Education or a Degree in Fine Arts awarded by the Madras University or the Bharathiyar University or any other equivalent Diploma / Degree in Fine Arts issued by other Universities and boards recognised by University Grants Commission
- Music Teacher – A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Degree with Music of a recognised University approved by UGC in the State or its equivalent / Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University / Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music awarded by the Director of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu / Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University / Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai Kamaraj University/ Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in Music with forty percent in Music (Theory and Practical separately) under the diversified course; and Technical Teachers Certificate ; (or) Diploma in Music Teaching awarded by the Director of Government Examinations; (or) Teachers Certificate in Indian Music issued by the Director of Government Examinations
- Physical Education Teacher – A Pass in +2 under 10+2 pattern. Higher Secondary (Class XII or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from recognized board; (or) Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary examination (+2) or its equivalent and have participated in sports / games at least school / college / district level in accordance with the and National Council for Teacher Education.
- Candidate’s age must be maximum 40 years as in case of General Candidates. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the computer based test followed by an interview.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-. Rs. 250/- for Reserved category candidates for the posts of UGT, GT