Torry Harris Hiring Freshers | Software Engineer | 0-2 yrs | Bangalore/Remote|INR 5-10LPATorry Harris Hiring Freshers: Torry Harris hiring freshers as Software Engineer job in Bangalore. Candidates in BE/ BTech having 0 – 2 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Torry Harris Hiring Freshers:Torry Harris Business Solutions (THBS), founded in 1998, is headquartered in New Jersey, USA. The company is a trusted advisor to enterprises worldwide, helping them extend the power of digital access through integration. As a recognized leader in API Strategy and delivery, Torry Harris brings 20+ years of focused expertise in delivering business-outcome based, niche IT solutions to accelerate enterprise digital transformation initiatives, API Management, Digital Ecosystem Enablement and Digital Marketplace strategies.
- Company Name:- Torry Harris
- Job Position:–Software Engineer
- Job Location:– Bangalore
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website: https://www.torryharris.com/
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Testing and programming knowledge preferable in Java/J2EE with 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong QA knowledge in Webservices/API testing, interface testing experience.
- Testing web services designed to function in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment is highly desired.
- Knowledgeable in testing and validating XML, XSD, XPath Syntax, Web Services, MQ, Topics, REST, HTTP, SOAP Messaging, etc.
- Knowledge in test automation framework, process, strategy, approach
- API Automation, Cucumber, Java Selenium
- Knowledge of working with JMeter.
- Willing to take up developement activities when required
- Understand application architecture.
- Test web services using SOAP UI/Postman tools.
- Test web services using SDLC best practices.
- Basic understanding of Java /.NET Web applications, understanding of C programming fundamentals.
- Participate in all phases of web services system testing.
- Proven understanding of test targeting techniques.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for QA.
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct tests, document and analyse test results and present findings to development teams.
- Identify test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of test services.
- Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts
- Experience / knowledge on performance using JMeter.
- Experience / knowledge on Putty.
How To Apply for Torry Harris Hiring Freshers:
- Apply Link :- Click Here (apply before the link expires)
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||Across India||Click here|
|Byjus||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN