Uber Hiring freshers 2020 |Software Engineering Intern| B.E/B.Tech|Freshers
Uber Hiring freshers 2020:Uber hiring Software engineering Intern for BE/B.Tech at Hyderabad location .The complete details given below.
About the Company:
Good things happen when people can move, whether across town or toward their dreams. Opportunities appear, open up, become reality. What started as a way to tap a button to get a ride has led to billions of moments of human connection as people around the world go all kinds of places in all kinds of ways with the help of our technology.Good things happen when people can move, whether across town or toward their dreams. Opportunities appear, open up, become reality. What started as a way to tap a button to get a ride has led to billions of moments of human connection as people around the world go all kinds of places in all kinds of ways with the help of our technology.
|Position:||Software Engineering Intern|
|Degree Needed:||BE/B. Tech|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
As an Uber Intern you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world. Not just another social web app: we are moving real assets and real people around their cities. Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2022) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to apply For Uber Hiring freshers 2020:
Apply link –Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs: Click Here
arget="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN