Uber Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Mech | Hyderabad
Uber Recruitment 2021:Uber Recruitment 2021: Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through their apps, they make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
From their founding in 2009 to their launches in hundreds of cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Uber Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2021) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields
- Strong coding abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and of OOP patterns. You’ve used programming tools (e.g. version control) and already have a couple of full stack projects under your belt.
- Fast learner: We’re looking for software engineers who perk up learning new technologies or a new partner API. You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try out new things.
- Speed and quality. You strive on proving that these are not mutually exclusive – that you can achieve both at the same time. You obsess about delivering business results as fast as possible.
- Ownership: We want you to own the code you write, every bit of it. Know clearly where it works, and where it breaks. Proactively exhibit an improvement plan and passion to drive it forward.
- Design and business insight: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- A standout colleague: You believe that you can achieve more when you work in a team – that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
- The capacity to work independently and execute with minimal oversight
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|
How to Apply For Uber Recruitment 2021:
TO Apply:Click Here