UJVNL Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Engineer (Trainee) | BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 30th April 2021
UJVNL Recruitment 2021:The history of Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limitedcan be traced back to erstwhile U.P. State Electricity Board (In short UPSEB). The erstwhile U.P. State Electricity Board was trifurcated pursuant to enactment of U.P. Electricity Reforms Act, 1999. U.P. State Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme, 2000 was promulgated for execution of the trifurcation of erstwhile UPSEB into U.P. Power Corporation Ltd. (In short UPPCL), U.P. Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (In short UPJVNL) and U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd.. By operation of the aforesaid Scheme all the Hydro Electric Projects earlier owned and operated by UPSEB were transferred to UPJVNL (a Govt. Company existing prior to the said trifurcation) in addition to other projects owned and operated by the UPJVNL previously.
UJVNL Recruitment 2021:
That UPJVNL was erstwhile known and setup as UP Alparthak Evam Laghu Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited, a Government Company which was incorporated in 1985 to own establish and operate small, mini and micro hydel projects
UJVNL Recruitment 2021:
- Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Educational Qualification :
Assistant Engineer (Trainee):
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates must qualify in Section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) in the concerned branches.
- Geologist (Trainee):
- Candidates must complete M.Sc or M.Tech in Geology with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates age must be in between 21 to 42 years as on 01-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process :
For AE Trainee Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper with multiple choice answer related to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Engineering for AE (T) electrical and Mechanical and Civil
For Geologist Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology or Engineering Geology.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
How To Apply for UJVNL Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions of Assistant Engineer, Geologist on or before 30th April 2021.
- For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN