Unilever Recruitment Drive 2020:Unilever hiring candidates for the role of Research Associate, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about Unilever Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
- Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business.
- Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day.
- Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
- Company promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good.
- Company brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Unilever Recruitment Drive 2020
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Salary||Best in industry.|
- Company are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
- Education: Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry with First classs
- In this role, as part of the Surface Cleaners & Hygiene team within the Home & Hygiene category, you will develop formulations using renewable and sustainable ingredients that delivers strong cleaning and hygiene benefits to consumers.
- The key challenges to be addressed include: meeting the hygiene and cleaning performance criteria within the cost brief, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, working with teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose led business.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate technical performance of product prototypes.
- He/She will work with team to develop new products or to enhance performance of existing products related to hard surface cleaning and hygiene.
- He/She will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
- Candidate is expected to use appropriate literature / patent / competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- He/She will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- He/She will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||Across India||Click here|