- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Unisys Off Campus Drive: Unisys has to recruit candidates for Application Test Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in B.E, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Unisys company you can use this recruitment.
Unisys Off Campus Drive:
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
- Job Role :Application Test Engineer
- Qualification :BE, B.Tech
- Total Vacancies :Not Disclosed
- Experience :0-2 years
- Salary :As per govt norms
- Job Location : Bangalore
- Last Date :ASAP
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications.
- Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
- Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components. Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Builds stable working relationships internally. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works on problems of limited scope. Assignments given typically have developmental qualities. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creates test data and executes Test Cases.
- Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
- Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
- Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
- This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
- How to apply for Unisys Off Campus Drive:
- Apply Link :Click Here