Unisys Recruitment Drive 2020 |Network Engineer|B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore
Unisys Recruitment Drive 2020:Unisys scheduled to hire for the role of Network Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
|Experience||1 + years|
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Modules like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
- Must be client focused, display interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.
- Delivers Tier 2 remote hardware and software support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems, and/or questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications that are beyond the scope of the client’s first level help desk support function.
- Functions as an escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems. Provides referrals and/or dispatches to other service providers to ensure that client’s service level and technical requirements are met.
- Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management.
- Performs patching activities where automated.
- Responds to service outages and other problems/issues. Creates, updates and provides inputs to standard operating procedures for day today activities
Other Off Campus Jobs:
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment Drive 2020 :