UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Assistant Engineer/ Officers | 105 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ PG/ LLB/ MBA | Last Date: 16th April 2021
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021: Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd. was created on the 1st April 2001 after the de-merger from UPPCL (erstwhile UPSEB) catering to the Transmission & Distribution Infrastructure in the Uttaranchal born on 9th November 2000 as the 27th State of India & 10th Himalayan State of the country.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021:
- To achieve 100% Rural Electrification Infrastructure for Electrification of Villages & Hamlets by March 2009 and Rural Households by March 2012.
- To provide 24×7 reliable, quality and un-interrupted supply to its consumers. ? To provide POWER TO ALL on demand.
UPCL AE Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Senior Industrial Engineer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Assistant Engineer:
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System, Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Accounts Officer:
- Candidates should possess Professional Degree in CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University.
- Law Officer:
- Candidates must complete Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Personnel officer:
- Candidates should possess Post Graduation or equivalent in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Senior Industrial Engineer:
- Candidates must complete with Post Graduation in Industrial Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Age Limit:
- Candidates age must be in between 21 to 42 years as on 01-01-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process :
- Selection will be made through an objective type of competitive examination & Interview
- Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards, Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
- How To Apply for UPCL AE Recruitment 2021:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions of AE, Accounts Officer, Law Officer from 17th March 2021 to 16th April 2021.
- For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here-EXPIRED
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN