- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
UPSC Forest Services Examination 2021 | 110 Posts | Any Degree | Across India | Last Date: 24th March 2021
UPSC Forest Services Examination: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
UPSC Forest Services Examination:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry &
- Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University.
- Note: Candidates who are appearing in the final year of qualifying examination can also apply for this examination.
- Candidates age must be in between 21 to 32 years as on 01-08-2021. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- General candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/- . All the women candidates and reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Payment must be done through online mode via debit/credit card/net banking or by generated challan.
How to apply for UPSC Forest Services Examination:
Apply Link –Click here.