- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021 | PGT/ TGT | 15198 Posts | Degree/ PG/ B.Ed | Last Date: 11th April 2021
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:U.P. Act No.5 of 1982 as passed by the Uttar Pradesh Legislature an Act to establish Secondary Education (Service Selection Boards) Act, 1982 for the selection of teachers in institutions recognised under the Intermediate Education Act, 1921.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:The appointment of teachers in secondary institutions recognised by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education was governed by the Intermediate Education Act, 1921 and regulations made thereunder. It was felt that the selection of teachers under the provisions of the said Act and the regulations was some times not free and fair. Besides, the field of selection was also very much restricted. This adversely affected the availability of suitable teachers and the standard of education. It was therefore, considered necessary to constitute Secondary Education Service Commission at the State level, to select Principals, Lecturers, Head-masters and L.T. Grade teachers, and Secondary Education Selection Boards at the regional level, to select and make available suitable candidates for comparatively lower posts in C.T./J.T.C./B.T.C. Grade for such institutions.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 2595 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 12603 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs.47600-151100/- + GP Rs.4800/-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Rs.44900-142400/- + GP Rs.4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Obtained Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT (or)
- any other NCTE recognized university / Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Obtained Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT (or) other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. (or)
- Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course. (or)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree.
Selection Process for UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:
- The selection for the posts of PGT, TGT will be made on the basis of Written test.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for written test which would be announced later.
How to Apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2021:Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher on or before 11th April 2021. Important Dates to be noted:
- Start Date to Apply Online – 16th March 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online (Part-I) – 11th April 2021
- Last Date Pay the application Fee – 13th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online (Part-II) – 15th April 2021