- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Vanderlande Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Content Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Pune
Vanderlande Recruitment 2021: Vanderlande is the global market leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports, and in the parcel market. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
Vanderlande Recruitment 2021:The company focuses on the optimisation of its customers’ business processes and competitive positions. Through close cooperation, it strives for the improvement of their operational activities and the expansion of their logistical achievements. Vanderlande’s extensive portfolio of integrated solutions – innovative systems, intelligent software and life-cycle services – results in the realisation of fast, reliable and efficient automation technology.
Vanderlande Recruitment 2021:
- Salary: Best In Industry
- Job Location: Pune
- Education :B.E, B.Tech
- Experience:0-5 years
- Designing and creating new blocks based on product documentation and input from the engineering departments.
- Maintaining existing building blocks.
- Periodic releases of building block libraries and supplying the associated support.
- Supporting other Content Engineers to implement (changes in) the building blocks
- Support and training of end users in the use of the building block libraries.
- Consulting with the architects of the software development team on new opportunities and requirements of end users.
- Knowledge of mechanical / tooling software
- IT affinity
- Able to think abstractly / model-based (understanding and maintaining complex relationships)
- Able to translate customer requirements into user-friendly designs
- Ability to independently develop solutions
- Analytical and structured
- Communicative and proactive
- Excellent communication Skills