- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Verizon Recruitment drive 2020|Executive Assistant| Hyderabad|Freshers jobs
Verizon Recruitment drive 2020:Verizon hiring Executive Assistant for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech at Hyderabad location .The complete details given below.
About the Company:
Verizon Communications Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate and a corporate component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, but is incorporated in Delaware.
Verizon is committed to fostering an inclusive environment. We care about diversity in both our employees and our suppliers. Diversity and inclusion is how we achieve success. By celebrating diversity across all spectrums, including but not limited to race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran/military status, and age, we are a stronger company and culture.
We take pride in our talented and diverse team of people who focus on our customers, every day. Their combined intelligence, spirit and creativity make Verizon a great place to work, learn and grow.
|Degree Needed:||BE/B. Tech / M. Tech /ME|
|Experience Needed:||1 +Yrs|
|Salary:||best in industry|
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with Google Suite productivity and connection tools including; Google Email, Google Hangouts/Meet, Google, Google Drive, Google Slides/docs/sheets.
- Experience with Excel for data mining and analysis.
- Required Skills:
- Master’s degree or three or more year of relevant work experience.
- Good presentation skills to represent the data in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and time management skills, ability to keep track of and accurately follow up on all issues.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and good judgment.
- Capability to effectively interact with senior level management.
- Capability to be a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, proven ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Experience in creating projects in JIRA.
- Strong record of program management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
- Comfort with rapid changing priorities and schedules, managed multiple tasks with ability to successfully prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Job Description:
- Your primary role will be of an Executive Assistant.
- You will provide general administrative support and organize all calendar, meeting, correspondence, and travel requests and details.’
- You would also need to extend yourself to support the busOps and Program management when required.
- Performing ad-hoc project-related duties as requested.
- Handling sensitive information requiring a high degree of discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- Greeting visitors and accommodating their needs as necessary.
- Scheduling and arranging meetings and appointments.
- Communicating Verizon guest processes to visitors (e.g., parking, arrival time and location).
- Finding new ways to increase office efficiencies and better ways to support the team.
- Preparing reports, presentations, proposals, and correspondence as required.
- Handling all logistics related to any Town Halls/meetings/events.
- Making travel arrangements, working with travel coordinators and helping prepare and communicating itineraries.
- Reconciling and maintaining all expense reports in accordance with Verizon guidelines.
- Meetings Management – Coordinating conference calls, logistics for team meetings
How to apply For Verizon Recruitment drive 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs