Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021 | Trainee|Graduate Engineer Trainee|Chennai
Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021:Vestas hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021:
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021:
- Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Job Location:- Chennai, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Type:- Professional
- Job Schedule:- Full-Time
- Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Believe in our values of Collaboration, Simplicity and Accountability
- High level of motivation and are able to question the existing while maintaining operation
- Customer-oriented and have the ability to understand the complete business value chain
- Finding it exciting and interesting to work with other people in a large organization
- Capable of building up an intensive network across cultures and time zones
- Profound communication and presentation skills
- Focus on processes and like to get things structured
- Being innovative and getting things done
- Working separately considering value chain collaboration and teamwork
- Experience in change management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Parts & MDM Support Under Service Product Lifecycle management is responsible for supervising the complete lifecycle of the parts and Technical specs used in Wind turbines, which are maintained via enthusiastic service contracts
- Moreover the department enables geographically-dispersed, multi-disciplinary, teams to strategically collaborate with partners and customers using trusted, up-to-date product information.
- The department is responsible for delivering supply chain agility, business continuity solutions, data governance and traceability provided by the department enables Vestas as an Organization to propel down costs, accelerate time to market, and deliver the highest levels of quality and compliance on the parts and technical specifications.
- The main function areas of the department pertains to BOM management, Change and configuration management, Product Data & Variability Management, Service Process Management , Project and design Collaboration , Governance and Workflow.
- How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Hiring 2021:
Apply Link: Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN