- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Tooling Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
Vestas Recruitment 2021 :Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
Vestas Recruitment 2021 :By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
- Job Role: Tooling Engineer
- Job Location:–Chennai
- Salary :- As per Company Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or allied
- 3-5 years of experience in Tool design and /or product engineering manufacturing is required
- Experience in Mechanical design and specification in compliant to the relevant international standards
- Responsible for understanding and documenting Design requirements, verification and validation
- Responsible for creation of technical design documentation such 3D CAD, 2D drawings adherence to relevant legislations
- Responsible for project execution through SAP/ERP/ECM systems
- Knowledge of design of mechanical components using both methodical and FE analysis and applicable standards
- Skilled in Creation of drawings and ensuring correctness of models using Creo & PDMLink
- Understanding of change management
- Creating design documentation