Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021| Trade Apprentice | 319 Posts | Last Date: 07 July 2021
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021:Vizag Steel Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice for 319 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI within the age limit of 25 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com from 26 June to 07 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021:
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021:Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 For Trade Apprentice:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs.7700 – 8050/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online Registration Starting Date||26 June 2021|
|Last Date||07 July 2021|
- ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in relavant Trade.
- 5 years for SC
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Fitter – 75 Posts
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 20 Posts
- Welder – 40 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – 20 Posts
- Electrician – 60 Posts
- Carpenter – 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning (R&AC) – 14 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 30 Posts
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA) – 30 Posts
- Fitter – Rs.8050/-
- Turner – Rs.8050/-
- Machinist – Rs.8050/-
- Welder – Rs.7700/-
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance(MMTM) – Rs.8050/-
- Electrician – Rs.8050/-
- Carpenter – Rs.7700/-
- Mechanic Refrigeration And Air Conditioning (R&AC) – Rs.8050/-
- Mechanic Diesel – Rs.7700/-
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA) – Rs.7700/-
Vizag Steel Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below: Aptitude(Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc. Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Computer Based Test marks. The cut off shall be 50 percentile in case of Un Reserved and EWS candidates, where as it is 40 percentile in case of SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates in each segment.
- Candidates, in the order of merit category wise and trade wise will be offered the apprenticeship In case of tie for final short listing for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
- For UR, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs 200/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/PwD candidates: Rs.100/-
How to apply Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021
Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||Across India||Click here|
|Tech mahindra||Across India||Click here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Click here|
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN