- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2021 | Intern | BE, B.Tech | Apply Online|Graduate IT Development Trainee|Pune
Vodafone Off Campus Drive: Vodafone India Ltd has to recruit candidates for Graduate IT Development Trainee positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Vodafone India Ltd company you can use this recruitment.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive:Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet. Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive:
- Salary – Best In Industry
- Job Role :Graduate IT Development Trainee
- Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech
Job Description :The IT Development Technician is responsible for providing operational and / or administrative services for development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Technician performs assigned tasks supporting the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Team Leader. Job Responsibilities :
- Good understanding of IT Development procedures and concepts to deliver assigned tasks to support the execution of development of applications / products;
- Provides advice for certain IT Development processes related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
- Exchanges information to deliver assigned tasks for the delivery of providing technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
- Owns the strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Testing and Evaluation
- Software Engineering
How To Apply For Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2021: