- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Vodafone Off Campus Recruitment 2021|Post Graduate Trainee|Pune
Vodafone Off Campus Recruitment :Vodafone hiring candidates for the role of Post Graduate Trainee, for the Pune location. The complete details about Vodafone Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Vodafone Off Campus Recruitment:
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Company Name: Vodafone
- Job Position:–Trainee
- Job Location:–Pune
- Salary :- As per Company Standards
- Company Website:https://www.vodafone.com.
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organization to gather, store, access, and analyze business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BI�s solutions and services.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serves the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy, and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Follows processes to deliver tasks that support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modeling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralizing and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance, and special report requests;
- Delivers activities that help establish and maintain processes to analyze requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.