- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Volvo Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Volvo Recruitment 2020:Volvo Recruitment 2020: The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Volvo Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- In the area of CSETA Technology, we are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer – Chassis Equipment to contribute in the area of Fuel tanks installation.
- Design of Fuel tanks and Installation.
- Design of Sheet metal and Casting Complex brackets
- Knowledge of Beauty shields and Insulation material & process is an added advantage
- Work closely with supplier for development components.
- Establish a Strong Network with Global Counterparts and Cross functions.
- Strategize the More Responsibilities and Participation in the Global Projects.
- In your work, there will be frequent topics to handle with Global XFs and Suppliers around the world. It is required to establish right participation & contribution to the AE, PSRs and KM topics as well.
- Required Skills:
- Hands on work experience in similar automotive- Chassis Equipment fuel systems
- Experience in heavy commercial vehicle industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of application of GD&T
- Competence and exposure to Volvo Tools and Processes will be an added advantage
- Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
- Knowledge Chassis Equipment’s packaging, routing & development.
- Agile way of working knowledge is an added advantage.
Other Off Campus Jobs:
Company Name Location Batch Apply Link Accenture Bangalore 2017-2019 Click here Cognizant Chennai 2017-2019 Click here Dell Bangalore 2018-2019 Click here Caterpillar Bangalore 2018-2020 Click here Vodafone Ahmedabad 2018-2020 Click here Oracle Across India 2017-2020 Click here Zoho Salem 2017-2020 Click here BYJUS Across India 2017-2020 Click here Mount blue Across India 2017-2020 Click here Siemens Pune 2018-2020 Click here
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here