- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Volvo Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Mechanical, Automobile | Apply Now
Volvo Recruitment 2021 : Volvo has to recruit candidates for Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Mechanical, Automobile Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Volvo company you can use this recruitment.
Volvo Recruitment 2021:The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Recruitment 2021:
- Company Name :-Volvo
- Job Positions:- Engineer
- Educational Requirements :BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech – Mechanical, Automobile
- Design of Cabin Suspension, Engine Suspension, 5th Wheel, RUP and other chassis Equipment as per truck market requirement
- Design of Sheet metal and Casting Complex parts.
- Work closely with supplier for development components.
- Establish a Strong Network with Global Counterparts and Cross functions.
- Strategize the More Responsibilities and Participation in the Global Projects.
- In your work, there will be frequent topics to handle with Global XFs and Suppliers around the world. It is required to establish right participation & contribution to the AE, PSRs and KM topics as well.
- B.E/M.E – Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with Relevant experience
- Hands on work experience in similar automotive- Chassis Structures
- Experience in heavy commercial vehicle industry will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of application of GD&T
- Competence and exposure to Volvo Tools and Processes will be an added advantage
- Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
- Knowledge Chassis Equipment’s packaging, routing & development.
- Knowledge of EV structural development is an advantage