- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive 2021 | Intern | BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Hyderabad
Wells Fargo Off Campus: Wells Fargo has to recruit candidates for Intern positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Wells Fargo company you can use this recruitment.
Wells Fargo Off Campus:Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with central offices throughout the United States. It is the world’s fourth-largest bank by market capitalization and the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets
- Company Name :-Wells Fargo
- Job Positions:- Intern
- Educational Requirements :BE/ B.Tech
- Good communication skill
- Fresh perspective on problem solving
- Coding experience preferably in Object Oriented language like Java
- Good knowledge about some Database (Oracle/SQL Server etc.) and hands on experience in SQL queries
- Knowledge and project/assignment experience using any framework like Spring is a plus
- Pro-active and enthusiastic in doing assigned work/POC
- Good work ethics
- Good team player
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.