- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Wipro Recruitment 2021:Wipro has to recruit candidates for Intern positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Wipro company you can use this recruitment.
Wipro Recruitment 2021:
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- Job Role :Intern
- Qualification :BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA
- Total Vacancies :Not Disclosed
- Experience :0-2 years
- Salary :As per govt norms
- Job Location : Chennai
- Last Date :ASAP
- The Intern is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro proprietary Total Benefit Administration (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- Technical / Domain knowledge, System Development and Quality Assurance, Ongoing task Management – 80%.
- Communication: Actively Participates in huddles/meetings, effective communication through Maestro / Mail, Lync, client team touch base – 10%
- Operations/Other services/Shared services support –5%
- Continuous improvement and other client/organization initiatives – 5%.
- How to apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021:
- Apply Link :Click Here