Wolters Kluwer Entry Level Recruitment 2021 | Cloud Support Engineers | Pune
Wolters Kluwer Entry Level Recruitment 2021:Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through four divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world.
Wolters Kluwer Entry Level Recruitment 2021:Wolters Kluwer reported 2020 annual revenues of €4.6 billion, employs over 19,000 people worldwide and maintains operations in over 40 countries. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Wolters Kluwer Entry Level Recruitment 2021:
- Company Name : Wolters Kluwer
- Job Position : Cloud Support Engineer
- Job Location : Pune
- Salary Package : As per Company Standards .
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Provide a high level of technical support and assistance for our internationally based customers and consultants concerning cloud environments.
- Analyse technical questions or reproduce technical problems and provide or develop appropriate solutions related to the SaaS architecture based on the Azure stack.
- Monitor, identify, troubleshoot server and network issues.
- Interface with the technical and functional implementation teams which include Application Developers, System Integrators, Database Administrators, System Administrators, Analysts and Consulting professionals.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers and solve their issues.
- System maintenance activities – tracking, troubleshooting & fixing ongoing issues, deployment of system updates, document implemented solutions and end-user support on undocumented issues.
- Project delivery activities – planning and implementation of environments with accordance of roadmap, installation, and configuration of software on dev-to-production environments and maintenance of environments consistency.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge or experience with Azure DevOps or other cloud platforms.
- Knowledge or experience with the following Database Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Knowledge or experience with Java, C++, Windows, Linux and any other language or OS.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Flexibility of working in a broader time-range with teammates from other time zones.
- Ready to work on weekends for resolving business critical issues if required.
- Knowledge or experience with Application Monitoring Tools (i.e. AppDynamics, or DynaTrace, SolarWinds, Zabbix, Jama, Git, New Relic or Grafana) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud performance tuning and security testing is a plus.
How to Apply for Wolters Kluwer Entry Level Recruitment 2021:Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP. Apply Link: Click Here
- Other Off Campus Jobs: