WorkSpan Hiring 2020 | junior Software Engineer |B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
About the Company:
WorkSpan Hiring 2020:At WorkSpan we believe in providing our customers with the best possible product and experience. We spread user love – and you will play a crucial role in that process. As a Software Engineer, you will work closely with Product Architects, Product Managers, and Engineering teams to develop features for our users. You will develop new software, APIs, and data models, create flexible, reusable software components that help us build functionality quickly and easily.
If you are looking for a place where you are encouraged to provide feedback, challenged to do your best work, and have an amazing team to support you – WorkSpan is the place to be. Our leadership team is dedicated to mentoring and helping you achieve your goals, so you can span all borders on delivering awesomeness.WorkSpan is the Ecosystem Cloud to drive joint sales, marketing and solutions with partners. WorkSpan gives you a single source of truth, bringing together your ecosystem partners on a digital platform to quickly deploy and operationalize your partner initiatives. You can now drive revenue with your partners from Leads to Wins in real-time and deliver solutions from Idea to Launch with speed.
|Company Name:||Work Span|
|Position:||junior Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0 -1 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Build efficient, scalable, reusable back-end services and RESTful APIs to power our Web and Mobile applications
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and best practices.
- Enforce standards through regular code reviews.
- Write and maintain internal tools to help increase developer efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to oversee product and user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.) and bring to light areas for improvement.
- Prepare and declare recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
- Deliver Awesomeness 🙂
- Deliver clean and performant AngularJS component
- Ensure the high performance of the application
- Synchronize with our backend and HTML / CSS team
- Refactor existing code
- Analyze and improve performance by utilizing data to monitor product, user engagement (e.g. volumes and activity, key demographics & trends, etc.), and uncover areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and standard methodologies
- Deliver Awesomeness 🙂
- Knowledge in web application development (i.e., prior experience in building large scale web applications)
- Experience in web application performance tuning
- Interest in being up-to-date with the latest and evolving cloud technologies.
- For Backend role: Deep understanding of server-side programming languages such as Python / Java / C# / Golang / Node.js
- 0-3 years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science from a Tier-1 college (B.E from IITs, BITS-Pilani, IIITs, top NITs, DTU, NSIT or MS in Stanford, UC, MIT, CMU, UW-Madison, ETH, top global schools) or exceptional work history is a requirement
OTHER OFF CAMPUS JOBS 2020:
|COMPANY NAME||LOCATION||APPLY LINK|
|MICROSOFT||ACROSS INDIA||Click Here|
How to Apply For WorkSpan Hiring 2020:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (3): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (2): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp (1): CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIn
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN