- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Yara International Off Campus Drive 2021 | Intern/ Engineer | B.E, B.Tech, MCA | Apply Online|Bangalore
Yara International Off Campus: Yara International has to recruit candidates for Intern, Engineer positios through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in B.E, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Yara International company you can use this recruitment.
Yara International Off Campus: Yara International ASA is a Norwegian chemical company. Its largest business area is the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
Yara International Off Campus:
- Company Name :-Yara International
- Job Positions:- Intern
- Educational Requirements : B.E, B.Tech, MCA
- Work within a product team with a product manager, Architect, and developers to create solutions and apps focused on our different customers’ needs
- Participate in the full lifecycle of a product, from early-stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement after the initial launch
- Take responsibility for the development of backend components.
- Write clean, testable, scalable, and maintainable code that complies with web standards and best practices
- Performs the White-Box testing.
- Contribute in product design documents.
- Good fundamentals and working knowledge in building simple micro-services backends using Nodejs, ExpressJs, NestJS.
- Good fundamentals and working knowledge in design relational databases using Postgres, MySQL.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures.
- Excited to learn about Cloud-based services; bonus points for deploying/hosting backend services on AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Enjoy working in quick prototypes/MVPs of mobile and web applications, agile environment.
- Basic understanding of concepts such as service-oriented architecture, single-page applications, and micro-services is an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Passionate for learning new technology and an ambition to add value to self and company.