Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Zebra Technologies Off Campus|Data Scientist|Bangalore
Zebra Technologies Off Campus:Zebra Technologies hiring candidates for the role of Data Scientist, I ,for Bangalore location . The complete details about Zebra Technologies Off Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
Zebra Technologies Off Campus:
|Job Role||Data Scientist I|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Experience||0 – 3 year|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Bachelors degree, Masters or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline preferred
- 0-2 years
- Statistics modeling and algorithms
- Machine Learning experience including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm etc
- Working knowledge with big data – Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark R. Hands on experience preferred
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization and visualization analysis tools including R
- Work/project experience in sensors, IoT, mobile industry highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable presenting to Sr Management and CxO level executives
- Self-motivated and self-starting with high degree of work ethic
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Supports Development of Data Model using LookML (Coding language used on Google BI Platform – Looker)
- Support the creation of analytical models with emphasis on predicative and prescriptive analytics apart from Descriptive.
- Support creation of visualization representing patterns/trends in data
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to managers
- Supports the development and coding of software programs, algorithms and automated scripts to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Support Integration of statistical models into Zebra’s platforms, products or services by collaborating with software development team
- Evaluate new data to collect for products or services under consideration for development or in development cycle.
- Other Off Campus Jobs:
|Company Name||Location||Batch||Apply Link|
|HCL||Across India||2018-2019||Click here|
|TCS||Across India||2018-2020||Click here|
|Rance Jio||Bangalore||2017-2020||Click here|
|BYJUS||Across India||2017-2020||Click here|
How to Apply for Zebra Technologies Off Campus:
Expired -Click on the home tab for latest jobs:Click Here
- Join us for free job alerts in Whatsapp : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free job alerts in Telegram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Instagram : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Linked in : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Twitter : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Join us for free Job Alerts in Facebook : CLICK HERE TO JOIN